Fruita Faith held it’s first service in the town hall in May 1955. The first structure, what is now the fellowship hall, was built in 1957 and a beautiful new auditorium was constructed five years later. The church began early on to contribute to the support of missionaries in various places around the world.
God has continued to bless FFBC and allow us to see many lives changed for His glory over the years. In October 2015, we celebrated 60 years of seeing God’s Harvest. To God be the glory!